- Etna Adventure Park offers to adults and children thrilling acrobatic paths in the trees and in addition all sorts of wonderful and unique outdoor activities like canyoning, caving, rock climbing, ski excursions, ski mountaineering besides the inevitable trek to the Etna volcano.
- Etnaland, the amusement park of Sicily, lies at the foot of Mount Etna. The park has changed in the time its recreation offering guests more and more exciting experiences. The Acquapark Etnaland is a reference point of the Sicilian summer fun, involving fans and not.
- La casa delle Farfalle – Moteserra Fiends of the Earth International offers “Monteserra The House of Butterflies”, the only facility of its kind in the south of Italy, is a large tropical greenhouse where are hundreds of butterflies, among the most beautiful and extraordinary in the world, from the most varied forms and colors, butterflies are free to fly and to be admired.
- MuLa, Museum of Lava and Volcanoes, is a permanent exhibition center on volcanism and on human activities related to the lava of Etna the biggest volcano in Europe, offers a unique opportunity to get to the heart of the volcanic eruptions, events closely linked to the very history of the Etna area.
- “Gole Alcantara” Botanical and geological park Course designed for students and for those who want to know the history of the Park, and live experiences of rural life and taste the delicious fruits of our land. Extensive educational itineraries, supported by audio visual materials, from the Museum dedicated to the rural farmer and excursions along the river Alcantara.
Here are 5 good reasons to take a class trip to us
- Experts Assistants accustomed to deal with children and young people ·
- Learning Paths tailored
- Multiple themes: nature, history and current events
- Know the nature and the environment in a fun way
- Educational innovative
For the group, or for schools, the park offers the opportunity to take a guide, on-line or directly in the park, which will help to enrich the knowledge not only of children, but also of the greatest and that will guide you in the park, along the paths and gorges to discover the beautiful landscapes and the charming curiosity of the park related to animal and plant species that live here